Product enquiry form
- Umbilical Catheter is used to access the umbilical vessels of pre-matured infants or newly born babies.
- Manufactured from non toxic, medical grade PVC.
- Smooth round tip for non traumatic insertion and well finished surface facilitates smooth passage of catheter in the vein.
- Radio opaque line provided throughout the tube for checking the position of the catheter radiologically.
- Marking is provided at every cm to ascertain depth of insertion.
- Proximal end of catheter is provided with Luer Female connecter for easy connection to the I.V. Therapy equipment.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable pouch pack.
- Box of 100; Master Carton of 1000
- Gross weight: 8.500kg
- Master Carton size: 680 x 310 x 530mm