Product enquiry form
Foley Balloon CatheterFoley Balloon Catheter is a Urinary tract catheter used for short or long term urine drainage.
- Catheter are made from Natural Latex Rubber.
- Siliconised smooth surface for non traumatic intubation.
- Distal end is coned with super smooth eyes proportional to each other to provide non traumatic intubation.
- Provided with ultra thin, highly elastic Balloon.
- Hard Non Return Valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation of Balloon.
- Also available in 100% Silicon elastomer.
- For sizes 16 to 26 Fr, smaller balloon capacity is also available on customer requirement.
- Sterile, Individually packed in peelable blister pack.
- Box of 10; Master Carton of 600
- Gross weight:15.300kg
- Master Carton size: 680 x 315 x 530mm
|Size in FG||Balloon Capty.||Size in FG||Balloon Capty.|
|8 & 10||3cc||16,18,20,22,24 & 26||30-50cc|
|12 & 14||15cc|
|16,18,20,22, 24 & 26||30-50cc|
If you require further details or would like to place an order. Please contact our sales team directly
Tel: 01257 471177
Tel: 01257 471060
Foley Balloon Catheter