Product enquiry form
Kehr’s “T” Tube
- Kehr’s “T” tube is used for short term post operative drainage of common bile duct.
- Manufactured from soft non toxic, medical grade PVC compound.
- Radio opaque line provided throughout the tube for X-ray visualization.
- Super smooth tube surface prevent clogging.
- Available in natural and latex rubber
- Sterile, Individually packed in peelable pouch pack.
- Box of 50; Master Carton of 500
- Gross weight: 12.300kg
- Master Carton size: 790 x 275 x 475mm
|Size||10FG , 12FG , 14FG , 16FG & 18FG|
|Length||20 x 60cm|
If you require further details or would like to place an order. Please contact our sales team directly
Tel: 01257 471177
Tel: 01257 471060
Kehr’s “T” Tubes